Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog 3

With photographs, someone else might organize them differently. My trip to Disney World was with my cousins, who live in Orlando. So they might have all pictures with those cousins in one folder, and not just from one event. Or they might have all trips to Disney World in one folder. They might also categorize their folders simply by date, and not one trip spanning more than one day. The way I organize it shows that I take individual events and dates as being important. I like my computer to be in order of when things happened, so I can look them up easily. If I wanted to find all pictures with my cousin Meg, that would be difficult for me, it would take me a while to find all the trips to florida.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting this done. Nice example. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete